Butterfly Pea Blue Tea at Jasmine Asia & Middle Eastern Market12 Feb 2020
Blue Butterfly Pea Vine is noted for its bright blue edible flowers. Its health benefits are increasingly supported by modern science.
The key ingredient in this tea is the Butterfly Pea flower, native to South East Asia. This ingredient has many health benefits:
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Strong anti-inflmmatory
- Strengthens the hair for healthy hair growth, and prevents from hair loss & greying
- Possesses anti cancer properties
- Keeps skin glowing and healthy
- Treats urinary problems
- Improves eyesight and vision
- Treats eye infections
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Enhances the immune system
Available at Jasmine Asia & Middle Eastern Market, an exclusive product, only 4 stockists in NSW.